There are some incredible audio devices on the market. However, the price doesn’t fall behind. Of course, there are some audio enhancing gadgets, like soundbars, that come at an affordable price while impressing you with sound quality.
This comparison of two amazing soundbars is based on facts, multiple authorized articles, and actual customer reviews. That way, we will provide you with the best audio devices available on the market right now.
So put your mind at peace because you will be able to choose a high-quality soundbar no matter what. And everything you need to know about every single device will be thoroughly explained. Without further ado: Let’s dive straight into this comparison article and see which between Vizio SB3821-C6 38-inch 2.1 and Samsung HW-M360 will be the best pick for your needs and TV setup.
Vizio SB3821-C6 38-inch 2.1
A soundbar capable of outperforming many of its competitors in its price range would be the Vizio SB3821-C6 38-inch 2.1 Channel. This particular model is a 2.1 channel model that provides two upward-firing speakers. In the package, you can also find a wireless subwoofer, which adds significantly to the overall sound quality.
This soundbar is square-shaped and has a 5-inch side. It has an attractive design with black and silver parts. Another cool feature of the soundbar is that it comes with LED lights that indicate when something is turned on or off, and they show the volume range. Most of the buttons can be found on the front side, and the input/output ports can be located on the rear side of the audio device. As stated above, it comes with a wireless subwoofer. The subwoofer supplements exceptionally well to the overall sound.
It also produces a crisp and clear surround sound so you can immerse yourself in the cinema world without any problems. It makes the dialogues and conversations between people sound clear and coherent. The best part of it is that it comes with built-in Bluetooth technology. And this allows you to use the soundbar as a stereo device and connect it to your phone or tablet.
- Dimensions: 38x3x3 inches
- Channels: 2.1 channel
- Connections: RCA, 3.5mm, digital optical, and USB ports, no HDMI input
- Weight: 5.8 pounds
- It is priced at $200
- Wireless subwoofer
- Premium audio with Dolby Digital decoding, plus DTS TruVolume and DTS audio post-processing
- It provides a simple yet unique design that supplements the TV set up in a pleasant view.
- Impressive sound quality so you can fully experience any movie moment.
- Wireless subwoofer added that improves the bass performance by making it deep and rich.
- Built-in Bluetooth connection: You can connect it to your mobile, laptop, or PC and use it as a stereo device.
- A single remote is included in the package, which makes it convenient to operate it manually.
- An aptX low latency codec is missing, which means you won’t be able to watch movies via Bluetooth or experience some significant delays.
- The frequency span ranges are between 50Hz and 19 Hz. This means it will be hard to provide some rockstar bass if you are keen on metal music.
- A static voice might occur when connected through Bluetooth or Aux jack.
Overall, the soundbar comes with an eye-catching design. It provides some excellent sound and surrounds sound performance through the wireless subwoofer. The subwoofer helps to clear and crisp dialogues so you can get a relaxing movie experience. The Vizio SB3821-C6 38-inch 2.1 Channel is given a 4.0 out of 5.0-star review. It is a decent option on the market, and it is the perfect pick for people who like kind of relaxing movies.
When speaking of audio devices, it is worth mentioning the Samsung brand. That’s why our next pick is the Samsung HW-M360/ZA 2.1 Channel Wireless Soundbar. If you aren’t familiar with what Samsung means to the audio world, let me give you a quick brief: Samsung is simply the greatest in this market. They are entirely dominating because of their fascinating products.
That’s why a Samsung model deserves a spot in our roundup of the best soundbars under $300. When it comes to sound and bass performance, we could call this Samsung soundbar an “audio beast” in its price range category. It comes with a 2.1 channel soundbar and wireless subwoofer. The combined power of both devices is around 200W.
It might look straightforward, but the design is exquisite. You can find indicators that show the input, model, and volume range on the front display. Similar to its competitors on the right side is located a large number of buttons. And on the back, you can find the input and output ports that establish a connection with the TV setup. You need to install the mobile app to control the soundbar manually. This can be infuriating for some, but it’s convenient to use that type of remote control for others.
- Dimensions: 35.7×11.8×13.9 inches
- Channels: 2.1 channel
- Connections: one digital audio input port, micro USB port, 3.5mm aux port, and the 19V DC port
- Controlled by the Samsung app
- It’s priced around $200
- Audio power: 200W (including the subwoofer)
- Bluetooth support is available.
- Incredible sound and bass performance allow you to dive into the cinema world entirely and experience every movie moment.
- It comes at an affordable price for its features and outputs.
- Bluetooth is available, and you can use it as a stereo device connecting it to your mobile or tablet.
- It’s relatively easy to install; just follow the manual.
- It combines perfectly with a Samsung TV, creating a beautiful view.
- Since the subwoofer is wireless; there is no need to place it near the soundbar. You can put it where it suits you the best.
- The sound might become deafening and irritate some people.
- The Samsung mobile app is required for operation. It can be inconvenient for some people.
- aptX low latency codec is missing. This means you might experience delays when watching movies through Bluetooth.
After all, this is designed by Samsung and comes with heaps of features. That means it provides a fantastic sound and bass quality so you can fully dive into the cinema world and fall in love with your home theatre. It is operated through the Samsung mobile app, and it can also be used as a stereo device. If you’re keen on metal music and action movies such as Avengers, then the Samsung HW-M360/ZA is the one you want to pick. The product is assessed on 4.3 out of 5.0-star reviews.
Without a doubt, the winner of this comparison would be the Samsung HW-M360. As we said earlier, Samsung is dominating the audio market at this moment. They are creating some really well-performing soundbars. And the Samsung HW-M360 proves it. It comes at a reasonable price of $200. It provides a fantastic sound that will help you experience and feel any movie moment at its fullest.
If you are looking for more options for the best soundbars on the market today, check out The Product Analyst’s comprehensive roundup here: https://theproductanalyst.com/best-soundbar/.