The logo is the main element of any brand in the visual component. The brand name is its name, and the logo is the person representing the brand (company) to the target audience. The logo is always a distinctive feature of any company.
This is not just a pretty picture with an inscription in the form of the name of the company (company). In addition to resolving the aesthetic component, the logo also performs a number of other important functions that are important for any business. If the logo is made up incorrectly, this entails such consequences as:
- people are not interested in the product, they do not want to buy it (because they cannot understand whether they trust the company or not);
- buyers who have previously purchased any services and were satisfied with them cannot find the company (firm) again, since the logo is not remembered – the absence of distinctive features.
Without a logo, it is difficult for a firm (company) to form its positive image in the eyes of people-consumers, and it is also difficult to extend this image to other goods or services.
You can develop a logo in the Turbologo service.
Why Does the Company Need a Logo?
If there is no logo, then the company (firm) will not be able to effectively interact with its target audience, and also cannot inform it about the quality of services or products, make advertising, and attract everyone’s attention. The firm also cannot influence the choice of buyers and form the loyalty of its customers.
Now it is difficult to find a company (firm) that does not have a logo. Because most managers understand the importance of a good logo and all the functions that it can perform for good business.
Criteria for a good logo
In order for the logo to turn out, you need to determine the identity of your own brand. After all, the logo is its basis, and that is why it is very important to understand its identity before the development is completed.
The first step is the business history. The mission of the business is a short paragraph, where such signs as:
- the scope of the company or company are highlighted;
- why is the business aimed specifically at this area of activity;
- for whom this business exists.
In addition to these points, it is very important to be able to express your own vision of the business (firm or company), as well as its future. This text indicates:
- an idea of the business in a few years;
- a list of problems that this business solves;
- what changes will be given to people and society as a whole.
It is important to take these points into account so that the logo lasts as long as possible, so as not to redo it every few years for no particular reason. A company or firm can change the logo and has the right to do so, but the best solution would be to make yourself an initially strong logo so that there are no additional design problems.
Look for your personal inspiration when creating a logo
After the mission and vision are defined, you can start visualizing the logo. The best way would be inspiration. You can pay attention to competitors and companies (firms) that cause admiration and recognition.
You can take notes and save what you liked the most. In addition, it is important to keep examples of logos that you don’t like. This will help prevent mistakes or minimize them.
Need to know the types of logos
Wordmark is the most common type of logos. This is the embodiment of the business of a company or firm with the help of a beautiful design and an individual font. The text can be uniquely edited, and certain letters can be highlighted. This type of logo is called verbal. That’s because they don’t have a visual element.
Lattematk are logos with the initials of a company or firm. This type is perfect for too long names, or in the case when there is a desire for customers to recognize the logo by initials.
Brandmark – there are no words in this kind of logos. The brand is only visual elements. This type is unsuccessful only for unknown (or just beginning) brands. For the rest, this is a good option.
Combination is the most popular type of logos. It includes the title, the visual part, and the text. This view is ideal for start-up companies or firms.
The symbol is the last type of logo. It forms a neat composition, because sometimes you need to put words in a circle or bend.
How to Make a Logo?
After the preferred visual style for the logo is determined, it is necessary to understand how to make it. There are several ways to create:
- Make a logo yourself (decide on the font, understand the history of the business and define the mission);
- Find a designer – this can be done by placing an order in design agencies and studios, or directly from a specific person whose work you will like the most. Choosing a particular designer, you can always look at examples of his work. Designers can be searched through various platforms;
- Make a logo in the online logo generator. This is an online service that will be able to create a good version of the logo in a few minutes. Its main advantage is that there is a large database of beautiful images and modern features when editing the logo itself. It is very easy to understand the online logo generator.
Logo by Abu Talha
Logo by Nupur Akther
Logo by Pascal Teuling
Logo by Riya Moni
Logo by Abdullah Designs
Logo by Dominik Grocholski
Logo by Colin Stasuik
Logo by Reka Studio
Logo by Jayanta Kumar Roy
So, based on all of the above, we can conclude that the logo is an important component for doing business in general. Without a well-chosen logo, it is impossible to recognize a company and a firm and distinguish it among thousands of competitors. The logo will be considered successful if it inspires confidence among consumers and is associated with the quality of the products or services offered.