In today’s market, there are two types of weed that are being sold – exotic and regular weed. So, how do you know the difference between the two? Here’s a quick guide to help you out! Exotic weed is typically grown in places with warm climates, like California or Hawaii. The THC content in it is also usually higher than regular one.
You can expect to pay more for exotic weed, but the experience is supposed to be worth it. So, which one should you choose? It really depends on what you’re looking for and what your budget is. If you’re looking for a stronger high, then exotic weed is probably the way to go. But if you’re just looking for something to relax with, then a regular one will do the trick just fine.
What is Exotic Weed?
Exotic weed is a rarer and more potent type of cannabis. So, what exactly makes exotic weed so special?
For starters, exotic weed is typically grown in more humid and tropical climates. This allows the plants to produce higher levels of THC, the main psychoactive compound in cannabis. As a result, it tends to be more potent than regular ones. In addition to being more potent, exotic weed also often has unique flavors and aromas.
This is due to the different terpenes (aromatic compounds) that are produced by the plant in these climates. Some common terpenes found in exotic strains include myrcene, limonene, and pinene. Rainbow belts strain is a perfect example of an exotic weed.
The Difference Between Exotic and Regular Weed
While both can provide a great high, there are some key differences between the two. Here’s a look at the main differences between exotic and regular weed:
- Potency. Exotic weed is typically much more potent than a regular one. This is because exotic strains are often bred specifically for their higher THC content. As a result, they can provide a much stronger high than regular weed strains.
- Price. Due to their higher potency, they also tend to be more expensive than regular strains. If you’re looking to save money, stick with regular weed.
- Availability. They can be harder to find than regular strains. This is because they’re not as widely available and are often only sold by specialty dispensaries. If you’re looking for a specific exotic strain, be prepared to do some digging (or ask your budtender for help).
Pros and Cons of Exotic Weed
Here are some pros and cons of exotic weed:
– Higher THC content means a more intense high.
– Exotic strains can offer unique flavors and effects.
– Can be great for experienced smokers who want something new.
– More expensive than regular weed.
– Potency can be overwhelming for first-time or inexperienced smokers.
– May not be available in all areas.
Hopefully this article has helped you understand the difference between exotic and regular weed, and how to know if what you’re smoking is the real deal.
While there are many different types of weed out there, it’s important to remember that not all of them are created equal.