The date is set? You have chosen a dress? Well, all that is left is to choose a hairstyle. Of course, there are some minor details like choosing a venue, caterer, flowers and guest invites, but none of those can even begin to compete with a hairstyle in terms of importance.
Some wedding experts claim that the hairstyle is the most important part of your outfit, more important than the dress itself. Considering that even the best dress can be ruined by a poor choice of hairstyle, it is easy to see their point.
The next thing to consider is the tone of the wedding. Having hairy braids will be perfect for a relaxed beach wedding, but it will stand out like a sore thumb in a more formal atmosphere. If you are unsure what choice to make, you should consult your hairstylist, but also listen to your gut, and go with the one that makes you feel the most beautiful In the meantime, here are some inspirational photographs to get you going.
1. Asymmetrical Twisted Updo
2. Regal Updo With a Jewel Crown
3. Glossy ponytail with bangs
4. Loose Waveswitha Peach Flower Crown
5. Sweeping Low Bun
6. Effortless Fishtail Braid
7. Glamorous, Twisted Updo
8. Sleek Topknotwitha Back Braid
9. Romantic Low Ponytail
10. Totally Natural Curls
11. Tousled Half-Up, Half-Down with Braids
12. Half-Up, Half-Down Waterfall Braid with Daisies
13. Long, Smooth Curls
14. Simple, Twisted Chignon
15. Romantic Updo With a Crown of Roses
16. Elegant, Vintage-Style Curls
17. Classic Low Chignon